Sunday, February 28, 2016

Just because I need to vent (Edited)

I know I'm fat.
I know I'm heavier than how I weigh when I was in high school or college.
Believe it or not, I am trying so hard to lose weight.
I don't even eat that much anymore.
I don't even eat rice every day. One cup of rice per week, no soda kind of diet.
I go to the gym more than three times a week even though I'm so tired with work and commuting.
I try my best to be fit, to look fit or even to lose weight.

It just pisses me off when someone says "You look fat" or "You should lose weight".
BECAUSE I AM FUCKING TRYING.
I hate feeling like I can't eat anything I want.
I hate thinking about how much calories will some food give me before I eat it first.
I hate it.
It's like people expect you to become thin so quickly.
Times like this makes me wanna think that maybe this is why there are bulimic or anorexic people... because there are fat shaming people who can't keep their shit to themselves.
Like they don't even think about how will that affect someone.

To be honest? It affects me too much.
Because I am trying so hard.
I thought I was doing fine. Like I can see that my body is improving. I wear some clothes I used to wear before...
It's just unfair how they will still notice how faulty you are rather than noticing how much you've improved. It makes all my confidence sink and I try so hard to gain that confidence.
It's just shitty how some people can be.

EDIT(3/2/2016): SO, I KNEW IT. I KNOW I'M NOT A WEAK ASS BITCH. LOL TURNED OUT THIS WAS A BIT OF MY PMSING. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment