Yes, it is one of those days that I feel happy and I can't blog right.
I just know I'm happy even though fate is still fucking things up.
I guess, if it's all meant to be, it will be in the end.
Living in the moment and trying to make the moment last.
I don't wanna jinx anything.. everything.
It is such a crazy feeling knowing someone is so afraid to lose you.
How that someone feels crazy about having you.
It's all like a bizarre.
I don't even know what to say now. See... I suck at blogging when I'm too high happy.
I just know I'm happy even though fate is still fucking things up.
I guess, if it's all meant to be, it will be in the end.
Living in the moment and trying to make the moment last.
I don't wanna jinx anything.. everything.
It is such a crazy feeling knowing someone is so afraid to lose you.
How that someone feels crazy about having you.
It's all like a bizarre.
I don't even know what to say now. See... I suck at blogging when I'm too high happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment