Say it again for me cause I love the way it feels when you are telling me that I'm the only one who blows your mind
It scares me how I'm so scared that I am liking someone too much.
I know, I'm weird. Crazy weird.
I don't know why I am acting like this.
I don't know why it scares me how much I like him.
I'm so scared that I even attempted to just cut ties last night.
It's not just scared like thoughts of scared but like shivering scared.
Like you're so scared that you can feel your heart ache.
It's weird, I know. Crazy.
It terrifies me more that whenever I decide to take two steps backward, he just keeps taking three steps forward.
I'm too scared of everything. I don't even know what to think.
I want it so bad. I want it so bad that I can't deal with it.
I can't deal with these feelings.
And whenever I can't deal with my feelings, I just tend to think of running....
It's hard to walk away when he just keeps holding your hand and running away with you.
Oh god, I'm so screwed.
PS. I don't know if this post makes sense. I didn't reread it
It scares me how I'm so scared that I am liking someone too much.
I know, I'm weird. Crazy weird.
I don't know why I am acting like this.
I don't know why it scares me how much I like him.
I'm so scared that I even attempted to just cut ties last night.
It's not just scared like thoughts of scared but like shivering scared.
Like you're so scared that you can feel your heart ache.
It's weird, I know. Crazy.
It terrifies me more that whenever I decide to take two steps backward, he just keeps taking three steps forward.
I'm too scared of everything. I don't even know what to think.
I want it so bad. I want it so bad that I can't deal with it.
I can't deal with these feelings.
And whenever I can't deal with my feelings, I just tend to think of running....
It's hard to walk away when he just keeps holding your hand and running away with you.
Oh god, I'm so screwed.
PS. I don't know if this post makes sense. I didn't reread it
No comments:
Post a Comment