I feel so pissed for no reason at all.
I feel like crying and I don't even know why.
Lol THIS MUST BE PMSing cause I'm definitely not a weak ass bitch.
What's up with me?
I'm good. Been too tired with everyday routine, House-Work-Gym-House.
Derek sent me a couple of messages this week. He wanted to read my blog and the things I wrote about him in my planner. I thought it was sweet but I'm a bit hesitant. Not that I don't want him to know what's on my mind but I think it's all pretty useless now. Nothing will change and I don't want him to worry about me.
Matt, I think, is seeing someone. So.... yeah. I know, I know, I've been repeating "We're just friends" like a mantra in my head.
I'm not really into entertaining new people in my life right now. My mind is too complicated right now.
But! Work is not gonna be slow starting next week! So that's a good thing, atleast.
Drowning myself with work. Again.
Fun.
I feel like crying and I don't even know why.
Lol THIS MUST BE PMSing cause I'm definitely not a weak ass bitch.
What's up with me?
I'm good. Been too tired with everyday routine, House-Work-Gym-House.
Derek sent me a couple of messages this week. He wanted to read my blog and the things I wrote about him in my planner. I thought it was sweet but I'm a bit hesitant. Not that I don't want him to know what's on my mind but I think it's all pretty useless now. Nothing will change and I don't want him to worry about me.
Matt, I think, is seeing someone. So.... yeah. I know, I know, I've been repeating "We're just friends" like a mantra in my head.
I'm not really into entertaining new people in my life right now. My mind is too complicated right now.
But! Work is not gonna be slow starting next week! So that's a good thing, atleast.
Drowning myself with work. Again.
Fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment