As much as I wanna delete my previous posts about this fuck boy, it is probably useless... So, I'm just gonna leave it.
I can't believe that I even liked this guy.
It makes me cringe how I posted four blog posts for him.
Well, he is getting married... to someone who he knows is just using him to get to the United States.
I hate those kinds of people. Using Americans, mostly military guys, to go to the United States.
I mean, Never did that thought entered my mind. EVER.
It just pisses me off how that kind of situation really happens or is possible and people tend to conclude that every girl from the Philippines is like that.
I'm not like that. I wanna get the chance to work abroad with the skills I have.. not by using other people, whether they are aware of it or not.
I feel stupid for liking somebody who is that stupid.
I feel stupid for letting him be a distraction for me to forget Derek.
Meh. For what it's worth, I just feel sorry for him.
UPDATE: I did delete the past posts cause... stupid hahaha
I can't believe that I even liked this guy.
It makes me cringe how I posted four blog posts for him.
Well, he is getting married... to someone who he knows is just using him to get to the United States.
I hate those kinds of people. Using Americans, mostly military guys, to go to the United States.
I mean, Never did that thought entered my mind. EVER.
It just pisses me off how that kind of situation really happens or is possible and people tend to conclude that every girl from the Philippines is like that.
I'm not like that. I wanna get the chance to work abroad with the skills I have.. not by using other people, whether they are aware of it or not.
I feel stupid for liking somebody who is that stupid.
I feel stupid for letting him be a distraction for me to forget Derek.
Meh. For what it's worth, I just feel sorry for him.
UPDATE: I did delete the past posts cause... stupid hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment