Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Baby, let me love you goodbye

There are no more words to say.
I think this is way long overdue.
It has been almost a month and a half but my heart can't still get used to the idea that you're not coming back anymore.
What's weird is that I don't even feel mad at all.
Maybe it's true what they say, It's love when you can't even be mad at them for breaking your heart.
And like you said, I don't have a reason to be mad either because you didn't do it on purpose.
And I know that. Maybe that's why it just hurts more.

A part of me wants to stay and wait even if it's for nothing but a part of me just wants to leave and just move on.
I decided to take the latter part.
There is no more point in staying.
I'm glad that you are making an effort to ask how I am every once in a while.
I'm glad that you didn't just ditch me with unanswered questions.
I'm glad that we're friends and maybe that's just how it's supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment