Tuesday, February 23, 2016

But how

A year and eight months of being single... I must say it feels good and refreshing.
I got to do whatever I want without asking for anyone's consent.
Lol as if I ever asked my ex for permission. (I don't)
I don't have someone to worry about. I depend on no one but myself. I am on my own.
Which is good.
Sometimes I think being too independent scares guys away.

But lately, I have been dating.
Dating like going out and/or talking to other guys
It has been fun. Getting to know new people or even having a conversation with people you know for years but never talked to.
But when would you know if he is the one?
I know, overrated question. Some would say, "You'll just know it. There are no signs"
And yeah, I know that... I don't know how to explain it but how?

Is it when he wakes you up in the middle of the night to talk for fifteen minutes just because it's his break and he misses you?
Is it when he tells you "More for me to love" when you tell him that you're feeling fat?
Is it when you both stay on the phone until one of you falls asleep cause you don't wanna say bye?
Is it when he just knows when you're not in the mood and calls you without warning because you're being a bitch?
Is it when he stares at you with admiration when you laugh?
Is it when he sits in front of you, in between your legs while watching a football match?
Is it when he kissed you on the top of your head while his arm is around you?
Is it when he holds your hand when you're about to cross the street?
Is it when he casually hugs you from behind and say "Your hair smells good"?

Okay. Enough.
I know I'm just reminiscing now. Lol sorry
But I still wonder how, how will you know if he is the one?

Maybe I'll tell y'all when I found him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment