I can't believe how time flies so fast.
I can still remember how shocked I was when my grandma said that Tita Louise gave birth to a baby girl. We didn't even know she was pregnant!
 |
| This was Dee's 3rd birthday at The Villas, SBMA |
And now, Dee just celebrated her 7th birthday.
I can say that she grew up disciplined and someone who knows that she has to earn for something she wants.
Birthdays are a little way for the family to get together.
It's always fun when we're together. We get to update each other on our lives and stuff.
Dee celebrated her 7th birthday at Halespot with the Strawberry Shortcake theme. lol Of course, we all know Tita Louise was the one who wanted that haha
 |
| The stage; Denisse @ 7 |
 |
| Strawberry shortcake balloons all over the place |
 |
| Tita Louise didn't bake this cake. It was a bit dry for my liking. It was a red velvet cake btw |
 |
| Yes, I spent most of my time on this table. This is what I came for |
It was a typical 7th birthday children's party. Lots of kids, candies, and yup! There was a clown.
There are also 7 wishes, 7 candles, 7 dance.... in the program. I was one of the 7 candles. Lol
 |
| 7 candles |
 |
| Yes, she knows how to blow candles without spitting on the cake lol |
 |
| Flower candles that will open up and play a tune when lit |
 |
| Me and Tita Maan all in for wacky shots lol (Look at Tita Louise though hahahaha) |
And of course, photo dump!!
 |
| Me, Tita Maan and Tito JonJon |
 |
| Yup, she is really growing up. That's her schoolmate/crush lol |
 |
| Tita Maan, Me, Erin and Juwan |
 |
| So cute! Casey and Tito JonJon |
 |
| Too cute Zion!!!!! |
 |
| Perks! Unlimited photo booth! |
 |
| Goofing around with Tito Dennis @ the photo booth |
 |
| Yasssss queen |
 |
| Tito Dennis, Me and Tita Maan |
 |
| Kids!!! Jillian, JD, Dee and Casey |
 |
| With the birthday girl |
 |
| Told the guy who was face-painting the kids to draw me a "sunflower" and I got this. Yup, I don't know either. |
 |
| JD and I |
 |
| Yup, photo booth!!!! |
It was a fun day with the fam.
I ate a lot. Lol buffet perks.
No comments:
Post a Comment