Friday, July 15, 2016

The adventures and rants of being single, page 3

I think I want this but I don't have the time
My body wants you but my heart isn't blind
I'm catching feelings that will hopefully die but they're burning hotter than I usually like

Sobrang indecisive ko
I don't know what I want. Well, love life wise.
It feels like I want it but don't at the same time.
It feels like the feeling makes me happy but when it gets too serious, I feel like walking away.
Is that even normal?

Maybe I am just not ready yet.
But I always say that there's no such thing as someone being not ready... Maybe I haven't found the one.
Maybe I just have to think more, maybe I just have to stay long enough.
Maybe I shouldn't be afraid of taking risks.. after all, I've been through a lot and I came out stronger.

How tough is it to find someone you can see yourself in the future with but for some reason you can't commit?
How can you see your future with that person but won't try for the present?
It's all confusing. It's all complicated.
Maybe life is just supposed to be that way.. so that when the right one comes, it will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment