Sunday, July 24, 2016

Bad Decision Wednesdays

It was a first to go out and party on a Wednesday for me.
I don't normally go out late on a work night cause work the next day lol
But made an exception cause it was Myra's birthday celebration.
Myra is Darwin's former office mates and he introduced me to them, her and Shanelle.
They both are so nice and easy to get along with.

Anyway, last Wednesday, we all went to Valkyrie with a bunch of other people.
It was fun, more fun than the usual Friday/Saturday crowd.
It was raining Black Label too lol #gandalang
There were... hmm.. guys but I wasn't really in the mood to "socialize" or whatever.
I had the worst hang over in the morning and didn't go to work but it was all worth it.

To be honest I was so dizzy the moment we took this picture. I'm so glad it turned out well lol *leather jacket night*
Group pic! (L-R) Myra, Darwin, Shanelle & Me
& another one
Did I mention that we saw Patty freaking Tiu there?!?! YES
I'm sure we were half way drunk here
#justbesties

No comments:

Post a Comment