Monday, July 18, 2016

Usual Saturday

I work for at least 50 hours, 5 days a week.
I get the weekends off so I go home in Olongapo or stay here in Manila.
And when I do stay here in Manila, I usually go out with my friend, Darwin, and it's either we go drinking or just chill coffee night.
The usual
Last Saturday was a chill coffee kind of night cause Darwin was on-call for work.
As usual, we go to Starbucks at 32nd Street, BGC.
Darwin's work wasn't that demanding that night, so, we decided to walk around and see new street murals and, of course, we couldn't miss taking pictures. It was a nice photo op. Lol. Now, photos!
Yes, I got a new phone case. Prolly my 9th lol
Well, Darwin pretending this was candid and working hard haha
Typical selfie cause I love mah hair here
Yas hair
And more selfie
Lights near Turf BGC
Candid. Left my ass at home though. Lol
OOTD shot took by yours truly. Who knew this would be a nice background? lol
First stop!

Francisco Diaz, PastelFD
Trip63
K.F.K.
Bunnie Reiss
That hair though
For some reason, I can't find the artist who made this
Yes, I tried to be the chick in the egg emoji lol
Oh you know, pretending to drive lol and my legs looked long here haaaa
I just had to do this on this Jurassic Jeep lol
And of course, me being me hahahahaha
To cap off our Saturday night, Chicken Alfredo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment