Monday, July 18, 2016

No drama since 2007!

Yesterday was a fun day spent with two of the truest friends in my life. Johnley and Kerstein.
So much love for these two
We don't talk like every day, we don't even see each other often... but when we do, it's like the friendship, the bond never changed. I can say that even after 30, 40, 50 or even 90 years, I still can see myself being with friends with these two.

It was a nice, simple Sunday.
Johnley, Noel, Kerstein and I just strolled around the mall, ate and this might sound boring to some people but we literally just sat at the food court to talk and update each other on our lives. No dull moments with them. Our weight, height, hair color might have changed but the bonding is still the same.
No drama with this girl since 2007!
Late lunch at Kenny with Tein, Johnley and Noel
Just like high school hahaha
Always

No comments:

Post a Comment