Thursday, June 30, 2016

#TBT #Baguio

I was browsing through my Facebook albums and I stumbled through my Baguio 2016 album and when I tried to find a post about it on my blog, I didn't find any!!! I can't believe I didn't blog about it.
Well, anyway, here's to make up for it.
At Tam-Awan Village. Hi fierce and pouting Ken in the background lol
We went to Baguio last January. January 16 to be exact.
 Apologies if I will miss out some details bout this trip cause this was like almost 6 months ago.
We catch the 11pm bus ride to Baguio. This one was a lesson learned for me. I was so late that they have to make up excuses to hold the bus from leaving. SO LATE but still managed to get there so yay! Arrived at Baguio around 6 or 7 in the morning. It was a very nice weather, chilly and just comfy.
First pic with the crew in Baguio at the bus terminal lol (From L-R) Ken, Moks, Margaux, Nian, Reese & Dice
When we arrived, we made it a point to buy tickets for going back to Manila cause they say that it really gets jam-packed there on Sundays and I'm glad we did cause it was hella crowded. After buying tickets, we went to the hotel we previously booked at Hotel Supreme Convention Plaza, rest for a bit and waited for the guy who will tour us around. Kuya tour guide (I forgot his name) arrived 20 minutes after we settled in the hotel. We went to the Chinese temple & Bell church first.
For some reason, this is the only picture I can find and of course, it is a selfie
And then after that, we went to the Strawberry Farm. It was so sunny but it wasn't that hot at all. It was so awesome. Lol we had fun walking through the wide farm. At the strawberry farm, you can pick your strawberries by yourself or if you're not feeling like it, you can also buy already picked and packaged outside the farm. Or if you're not that into strawberries, you can just walk around and take pictures. Lol You can also buy pinipig, which Reese went gaga for. She bought tons of it and casually ate it while walking/waiting haha. There is a nearby mini market too, where you can buy fresh and cheap vegetables.
This is a must-try when in Baguio. Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream. Very yummmm
Of course, my bungisngis face and the ice cream
Buying ice cream for the nth time
Selfie with the almost dead sunflower. Trivia: I love sunflowers lol
Their freshly picked strawberries
Ken and Dice striking a pose while picking strawberries lol
Ate lettuce. Very fresh and cheap lettuce.
Nian *candid* buying taho shot
And of course, next to the strawberry ice cream, a second must-try when in Baguio, Strawberry Taho!
Next Stop! Tam-Awan Village!
Tam-Awan Village showcases the traditional Ifugao huts and cultural art and scene.
It is located on a hill but we had fun touring around, climbing even though the steps were steep.
There is also a mini cafe/restaurant located inside and that's where we ate breakfast/lunch.
Waiting for our food
Tried so hard to take this photo. Nian so pretttty
Guys, where are ya looking at?
Of course, more selfie
Yes, this trip mostly consists of Nian taking *candid* and sometimes really candid pictures of me
While waiting for Kuya tour guide outside Tam-Awan Village
Turista shot on the rock outside Tam-Awan village while there is a cute white guy in front of me
After that, we went to BenCab Museum.
I don't have an eye for art but I was amazed by the paintings and sculptures there. As well as the view of nature outside.
The paintings were so nice
Group shot minus Nian who took this pic with the very nice view
Group shot minus Reese who took the picture with the nice view
When Nian says "hold that pose", you hold that pose and smile
Few of the paintings at BenCab
My feels for this painting was so intense. I don't know and I don't care if I interpreted it right on my mind but hey that's art
More paintings!
Me and Nian. Lol
I swear, this was so candid
Yup
Reese and Dice
Ken and I with our girly jump shot
Group photo minus Moks and Reese
Some *blogger* shot with that nice wall
This was at the parking space at BenCab. I was about to remove my jacket and hop in the car when Nian saw this nice wall
Yes, more of the semi candid shots
Did I mention I brought my Instax camera? I did & it was so awesome
So nice.
Okay, after that, I don't know where we went but we went to a couple of places like Camp John Hay where we mini golfed and went to the Cemetery of Negativism. We also went to Mines View but we didn't take many pictures there. After all that, we were soooooo tired and we didn't even eat much. We went back to the hotel and had shots.
I would say I hope we have a digital copy of this shot but it was just perfect this way
Nian posing with the orange elephant. Orange red... or whatever.
Dice.... I don't know what she was doing here
Players and the scorer lol
And I was like, "I suck at mini golf"
Goal is to just hit the ball, guys
Yas!!!!!! But I had the lowest score lol
Candid shot at Cemetery of Negativism
Idk. I was just randomly posing infront of the camera while Nian was taking it
Aha! I can remember Ken teaching me how to pose but I did a horrible job of imitating him lol
Typical shot behind a trunk of an old nice tree
And yes! Finally, a decent face with a decent pose and very blogger-ish shot lol
But hey! Pine cones! lol
It was such a fun day. Tiring but super fun adventure. It was my second time in Baguio but it felt like it was my first time cause the first time I was in Baguio, I didn't really roam around. All I knew was SM Baguio, Session Road, and my ex's house. Lol lame.
Baguio lights from our hotel room

No comments:

Post a Comment