
I know I may have taken these two for granted. Well, not for granted, we just had some misunderstandings. I'm glad we got through all that and still have each others' backs. It's as nothing has changed. We just got stronger and more open to each other.
Last weekend, we celebrated our birthdays together.
I know, we're clingy and corny like that. Lol.
We were booked a hotel room at The Villas, SBMA but few days before last Saturday they called and said they were booking us at Buma Hotel because they had some shit going on at the building we were supposed to stay. It was a bummer but we didn't let that ruin our plans. After all, what's important is we were together, right? :)



After everything I went through, everything I said, everything I did, they are still there.
I can't thank God enough for giving me friends like these two.
23 years of existence.
I can say that we all have learned a lot.
Life wise.
Friendship wise.
Love wise.
Family wise.
I'm glad that we are all in this journey of reaching for our dreams.
I can't ask for better friends cause I already have the best.
Sounds cliche but I wish us all good health, more birthdays and blessings to come!!
Joyful hearts and peaceful life.
If you're both reading this, I love you two <3

No comments:
Post a Comment