"You look so pretty you're making me mad"
I won't say I'm falling again.
I won't deny that that made me smile.
I'll admit that I like him. Not in an intense way.
Not like before cause I know he is still a fuckboy.
Even more, now that he is single.
I'm so afraid to blog it here.
Cause I don't wanna jinx it or make a big deal out of it.
But I gotta get it out of my head. I just have to.
Cause either way, if it's not meant to be, no need to worry about.
I don't know what kind of game is he in.
I don't know if I'm the only girl he talks to... lol doubt that a million times.
But I'm just glad he makes time to message me every once in a while.
Maybe I should just stop being so....... I don't know.. sentimental? appreciative? Or whatever.
I don't know why I'm thinking about this so much.
It's not like I see myself being in this long term.
Even if it happens, it won't work anyway.
I am foretelling this already even if it's not even close to happening yet.
I just know it wouldn't.
Lol I feel lame blogging this and I don't even know if he really likes me.
OOOOOOOOOOH OKAY DELETE BYE
I won't say I'm falling again.
I won't deny that that made me smile.
I'll admit that I like him. Not in an intense way.
Not like before cause I know he is still a fuckboy.
Even more, now that he is single.
I'm so afraid to blog it here.
Cause I don't wanna jinx it or make a big deal out of it.
But I gotta get it out of my head. I just have to.
Cause either way, if it's not meant to be, no need to worry about.
I don't know what kind of game is he in.
I don't know if I'm the only girl he talks to... lol doubt that a million times.
But I'm just glad he makes time to message me every once in a while.
Maybe I should just stop being so....... I don't know.. sentimental? appreciative? Or whatever.
I don't know why I'm thinking about this so much.
It's not like I see myself being in this long term.
Even if it happens, it won't work anyway.
I am foretelling this already even if it's not even close to happening yet.
I just know it wouldn't.
Lol I feel lame blogging this and I don't even know if he really likes me.
OOOOOOOOOOH OKAY DELETE BYE
No comments:
Post a Comment