Thursday, June 23, 2016

High and tanned

I just love going to the beach.
I love how it relaxes me.
I love how everything is just so beautiful.

Last weekend, my friends from work and I went to a weekend beach getaway.
We left work around 6pm to catch the 7pm bus to Zambales.
I know I am from Zambales but I haven't really explored around.
We stayed at Capones Vista Beach Resort. I just have to say that I didn't expect that the resort was that nice. It wasn't a hotel like resort, it has villas surrounding the pool and it has a nice view of Camara Island.
This is the view from the resort. You can see the Camara island right theeeeere

Camara Island was the first island we went to. It's a small island that is like 5 to 10 minutes away from the resort. It has this whale-shaped rock which I didn't notice until one of my friends pointed it out. Lol I'm lame. It wasn't that low tide when we went there so we didn't get the chance to go the whale rock. Half of the sand bar that leads to the whale rock still visible on the picture I took below though.
Fair warning that I took a lot of selfies during this trip cause.... why the hell not? lol
Whale-shaped rock
Girls groufie @ Camara Island
Next stop! Capones Island
This is my favorite island out of the three islands we went to. The water, the waves, the view, the sand, the everything... it's all just so relaxing and beautiful. And I think I took too many photos there cause it was all just picture perfect.
Me trying not to slip on the slippery rock
Nian was telling me to arrange my legs in a nice angle
Me trying to pull my shorts up
And finally!! An Instagram worthy shot. LOL
Did I mention how beautiful the waves and how clear the water was?
Me and Dice trying to sport a "turista" shot
Last stop was Anawangin Island!
Honestly, the island was so pretty and postcard perfect from afar but when we got there.. the island was just tooooo "developed" and crowded. I wouldn't even think of camping there cause it was just too crowded and a bit messy inside the "camp site". There is this nice river located on the right end of the island though and I think you can even take a hike (but we didn't cause we lazy lol)
The whole crew for that weekend getaway (well, minus kuya bangkero)
I think this was on the way to Anawangin Island
The only picture I took at Anawangin Island cause the little flying insects were shitty and kept biting us. We didn't enjoy our lunch that much... thanks to them. :(
After the island hopping, we went back to the resort.
Of course, we didn't miss the chance to take pictures with the sunset.
I think it's a mandatory moment whenever people go to the beach.
Sunsets make me feel like God is reminding me that there is so much in life to be thankful for
We didn't really take many pictures inside the room cause we were too sleepy and the beds were so comfy. It was a fun weekend. I enjoyed every bit of the adventure. Always fun wandering to new places.

Bed too comfy lol and can you believe that that tub of gummy worms beside me only costs Php 70!!! YES THIS IS THE GOOD GOOD
Last pictures at the resort. Minus Moks who was taking the pictures lol. How negra am I? LOL
I would like to thank the weather and God for not letting it rain all weekend and everyone was safe. Amen! Until next adventure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment