Wednesday, June 15, 2016

5/6


Last night was Patrick's birthday dinner at Sambokojin.
It has been months since I last saw Isabel and Patrick.
Of course, I see Darwin often & I sometimes see Alexon around the office building but we don't really talk much cause.... of what had happened but this is not the first time we went out with friends anyway, the first time was with Pew and Charles and that turned out okay too. It wasn't like before but, at least, it was a start.


It was nice catching up and being able to be with these guys again.
If I could turn back time, I honestly won't make the mistakes I did. Just cause I love how everything was back then with these guys. The friendship, the adventures, everything.. but what's done is done and I can say that time somehow healed everything and that God really works in mysterious ways. "This, too, shall pass" & it all did. It's awesome how everything worked out in the end.


And, of course, we weren't that complete that night cause Carl is still in Dubai... so, we just video called with him.. (Picture is low quality as fuck and we all look like Minecraft) lol
I hope one day we can all be in one place at the same time like the old times but better versions of ourselves.

I know, it's pretty late and nonsense to bring this up but if ever she's reading this, you know who you are, I'm sorry for everything that happened. What happened hurt me so bad but it must've hurt you way more and I was too selfish to think about that. I apologize for everything I said and did. If I can turn back time, I would take it all back

Alright, no more drama.
Thank you, Lord, for this joy in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment