Almost two years of being single and I'm starting to think if I will ever end up with someone.I mean, don't get me wrong. I don't regret anything. I don't regret getting out of my almost 6 years relationship. I learned a lot from it. I learned to love and appreciate myself more.
It's just there comes a time, like this, that you start to think if you will ever find someone who will love you and stay with you for the long run.
If I will compare myself from the girl I was two years ago, I would say that I have changed a lot.
I like to think that I became this independent girl who just doesn't give a shit, who got so tired of the bullshit this world has.
I'm no longer afraid to speak what's on my mind. I can go to the movies or eat out alone.
I am happy with how I am now.
It's just... sometimes, when I'm stuck at home, I can't help but think... Am I too independent that it scares them away?
I mean, yeah, I don't let guys tell me what to do cause I have my own brain, I can think for myself.
I know what's wrong and what's right for me.
There's a big difference between being cute jealous and annoying possessiveness.
I don't let someone else decide who I should be friends with.
If he doesn't like my friends then that's his problem.
Cause, for me, as long as they are not interfering with the relationship then there's no reason to forbid being friends with them. Well, except if the "friends" are a bad influence in some way then that's a different issue.
But no rush!
I mean, yeah, two years is a long time being single... compared to the other hoes who jump from one relationship to another. Lol jk
I had my fair share of dating and I'm enjoying it. FREE FOOD! lol
And after all, going into a relationship when you're unsure or for the sake of having one is so wrong anyway. I don't roll like that.
I wanna be in a relationship where I won't even think twice or doubt if it's for the long run... a relationship where it compliments with my career.
Compliments with my career in a way that I don't even have to think about it when I do get some career opportunities cause career will always be one of my priorities for me.
Gahhhhhh, maybe my future husband is reading this now and is thinking how demanding and arte I am lol
It's just there comes a time, like this, that you start to think if you will ever find someone who will love you and stay with you for the long run.
If I will compare myself from the girl I was two years ago, I would say that I have changed a lot.
I like to think that I became this independent girl who just doesn't give a shit, who got so tired of the bullshit this world has.
I'm no longer afraid to speak what's on my mind. I can go to the movies or eat out alone.
I am happy with how I am now.
It's just... sometimes, when I'm stuck at home, I can't help but think... Am I too independent that it scares them away?
Cause I know every man has a fear of a strong minded womanI sometimes think that the more a guy gets to know me, the more he realizes that I'm too independent, that I do what I want, that I don't let guys tell me what to do...
I mean, yeah, I don't let guys tell me what to do cause I have my own brain, I can think for myself.
I know what's wrong and what's right for me.
There's a big difference between being cute jealous and annoying possessiveness.
I don't let someone else decide who I should be friends with.
If he doesn't like my friends then that's his problem.
Cause, for me, as long as they are not interfering with the relationship then there's no reason to forbid being friends with them. Well, except if the "friends" are a bad influence in some way then that's a different issue.
But no rush!
I mean, yeah, two years is a long time being single... compared to the other hoes who jump from one relationship to another. Lol jk
I had my fair share of dating and I'm enjoying it. FREE FOOD! lol
And after all, going into a relationship when you're unsure or for the sake of having one is so wrong anyway. I don't roll like that.
I wanna be in a relationship where I won't even think twice or doubt if it's for the long run... a relationship where it compliments with my career.
Compliments with my career in a way that I don't even have to think about it when I do get some career opportunities cause career will always be one of my priorities for me.
Gahhhhhh, maybe my future husband is reading this now and is thinking how demanding and arte I am lol
No comments:
Post a Comment