Thursday, June 23, 2016

The victim card

Oh well, might as well react to it while I'm in the mood.
Honestly, I don't give a fuck but saying that I am playing the victim card is just pathetic.
I never play that shit cause I don't wanna look like I'm begging for some sympathy cause hell no.
My silence doesn't mean I'm playing any game lol
I'm not saying anything cause I know I was wrong.
I admitted I was wrong and apologized for it but I never begged for sympathy, I never acted like I was the one aggravated.
I remember saying I'm not gonna rat out that person just to make me look good cause hell if I would, I would be looking squeaky clean but If I do, I will be just like her. Pathetic and manipulative. Saying awful things just to make you say shit too then will twist the story and make you look like you're the one who said it all. Meh. That is so high school. I'm done with that kind of drama.

It feels like a cycle... it felt like a cycle and I don't wanna be on that anymore.
I should've just cut ties a long time ago but, like they said, everything happens for a reason and I can see all those reasons. I've learned a lot from it.

And besides, I blocked both of them for a reason.
I blocked them from getting or reading or seeing any updates from me.
So, why can't they just shut the fuck up?
Let just all live in peace lol
And if y'all really into digging into everything, make sure you dig on your side too.
We all said shit about each other. Don't be so denial about yourselves.
Anyway, whatever. Like I said, I'm done.
Time may or may not heal but it will surely pass.
One thing's for sure, no more going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment