Tuesday, August 30, 2016

All said and done

Credits to the owner
This is it. The last post about Tyler.
It feels like everything was a lie.
I don't even know what to believe anymore.
I trusted him with everything.
Is it really that easy to drop me for someone else?
Is it really that easy to choose breaking me?
Right now, all I can think about is how I want to turn back time.
I won't reply to his messages. I won't make up with Anri and Giana.
I know, everything happens for a reason but I just want them out of my life.
Can't they just take all their crap outta my life and never speak about me?
Cause I sure hell won't. I'm done with them. All of them.

Getting back on Tyler.
Like I said, this is the last post I'm gonna be talking bout him.
I am even planning on blocking him on Snapchat. I don't want him to get updates from me anymore.
I don't even know what to say, really.
It felt like I have said enough. I expressed how sad I was and I regret it.
He was nothing but an asshole.
I regret ever considering him as someone who I can trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment