I got this heavy heart.
He didn't message me all day.
He opened my message & didn't reply.
All good though. I don't mind. It's nothing.
I swear after this weekend, I'm over it. I'm gonna just move on.
I'm so pissed at myself for being so whiny about this.
And now, I'm just reading through all the messages I saved on our Snapchat conversation.
February 21
Get ur visa.ill even help u buy a ticket
- This was when he got so pissed at me. I was seeing Sam then. I got pissed at him for saying this too cause he knows I'm not like that.
March 1
Love u hahah
Nothing. Hope u start feeling better soon
- This was when I was feeling so sick/under the weather
March 2
Miss ya tho homez
- We talk every fucking day but he still says this, well used to say this, randomly.
March 4
Meh u look way better than the scenery lol
Ur laugh was too cute haha
- This was when I sent him a video of where I was at. I can't quite remember where was I then though
March 24
Lol yay u finally got jealous
- This was when I got jealous because he was talking to someone else
March 25
Show the video im about to send to angry mama
- This was when I sent him a video of my momma who was pissed at me
March 30
Also mad's not the right word. Hurt, i was hurt u were fine with just not talking lol
- This was when we fought about something and he then got mad cause I was jealous then I said we should just stop talking
Gomen ne. あいしてる~~
- Apparently, it means Sorry and I love you *rolling my eyes emoji*
March 31
I was relieved when u said sam got with his ex lol. Was a bit jealous
- Randomly told me this because... I don't know either.
April 6
Just say it. Better than thinking ur not gonna talk to me anymore. N ur not the only one btw
- This was when I got pissed at him and didn't reply back all night.
I haven't met u in person n still feel like i miss u bahahah
- This was when we were talking bout him leaving Japan and moving to NM
April 8
Stop being cute damnit
April 9
Sleeeeeep. Love ya, enjoy the beach boo zzz
May 24
Haha. Looks good. Just saying ur gonna have to put up with guys tryin to pick u up if u wear it lol
- When I showed him what I was gonna wear out
I'm so torturing myself more for what I am doing right now. Lol
I'm lame as fuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment