You would even tell two lies to prove that you were right
I feel so stupid being so sad on this post (This post has been removed).
I felt like I was the one who ruined us.
I felt like I was the one who kept ruining us.
I felt like crap thinking bout it all.
And for what? Just to find out that we were never really okay for her. That I wasn't really her best friend. (I know I sounded so high school on that last sentence)
I regret pouring all my emotions into that post.
I regret ever getting back in contact with her when Cody and her broke up.
I regret ever trying to make the friendship work.
Cause I know we got issues before but I tried so hard to just forget bout it and trust her again.
I know I have said mean, crappy shit bout her out of anger and out of the things Giana told me she did and said behind my back.
I didn't even deny it when she confronted me.
I know it was wrong. I admitted I was wrong but hell to be betrayed like that.
I felt so betrayed cause it happened when I thought we were still cool.. when it was still okay.
All I wanted was for her to know how I felt but when she gave me the "I did it because of you. I was so mad at you" shit. I had it.
She can't blame me for doing that. She can't blame me for her infidelity.
She did that to herself. I don't even regret anything I did. But I feel sad that it caused me Tyler and, also that I hurt Pfister's feelings.
I can't put it all into details here, so I'll leave it like that, drop it and move on.
Safe to say that I will never make up with her.
I feel nothing for her. I don't regret what I did.
She made it my business when she said she did it because of me which is pure bullshit.
I don't want to do anything to do with her, hell, I want her outta my life.
I wish her nothing cause I don't give two shits bout her and her life anymore, really
And yes, this is the last post about her
I feel so stupid being so sad on this post (This post has been removed).
I felt like I was the one who ruined us.
I felt like I was the one who kept ruining us.
I felt like crap thinking bout it all.
And for what? Just to find out that we were never really okay for her. That I wasn't really her best friend. (I know I sounded so high school on that last sentence)
I regret pouring all my emotions into that post.
I regret ever getting back in contact with her when Cody and her broke up.
I regret ever trying to make the friendship work.
Cause I know we got issues before but I tried so hard to just forget bout it and trust her again.
I know I have said mean, crappy shit bout her out of anger and out of the things Giana told me she did and said behind my back.
I didn't even deny it when she confronted me.
I know it was wrong. I admitted I was wrong but hell to be betrayed like that.
I felt so betrayed cause it happened when I thought we were still cool.. when it was still okay.
All I wanted was for her to know how I felt but when she gave me the "I did it because of you. I was so mad at you" shit. I had it.
She can't blame me for doing that. She can't blame me for her infidelity.
She did that to herself. I don't even regret anything I did. But I feel sad that it caused me Tyler and, also that I hurt Pfister's feelings.
I can't put it all into details here, so I'll leave it like that, drop it and move on.
Safe to say that I will never make up with her.
I feel nothing for her. I don't regret what I did.
She made it my business when she said she did it because of me which is pure bullshit.
I don't want to do anything to do with her, hell, I want her outta my life.
I wish her nothing cause I don't give two shits bout her and her life anymore, really
And yes, this is the last post about her

No comments:
Post a Comment