Monday, September 5, 2016

EMOTION SIDE B!!!



So, I just found out that Carly Rae Jepsen has released a new album entitled, "EMOTION SIDE B", and it's on Spotify!!!!

First of all, I looooooooooved her previous album which is EMOTION.
I'm now listening to it right now and I'm feeling like writing about it. Lol I'm bored.

  • First Time is the song if you're in the situation of something that is ending but doesn't want to and it hurts so bad that it feels like it's the first time you're hurting that way. ~ "Cause when a heart breaks, it always feels like the first time, first time. But if you stay here, we could kiss away the good bye, good bye"
  •  Higher is a feel good song when you already found that someone who "takes you higher", who makes you feel "safe and sound". After all the mistakes you made, you're just so glad to finally find him. ~ "All the love was hesitating but ever since you came around, I feel more than safe and sound, yeah"
  •  The One is that kind of song where you like each other but you don't want to ruin the friendship. It's like saying that you can both just kiss one last time and forget bout it cause it's too much pressure. ~ "Truth is I never thought of us together, just a friend of mine. We should know better, this can't last forever but kiss me one more time"
  • Fever is definitely my fave!!!! Just cause it's bout that feeling when it's all over, when he just wants to be friends but you're still in denial and don't want to accept it. You're like asking him not to break your heart yet.. ~ "Don't tell me this is how it ends I burn a fever that I caught from you. My breath was lost when you said "friends", well, that could work but I'm still hot for you"
  • Body Language is my least fave, I think. It's about like his actions says lovers but his words are saying friends. Confusing and all that crap. Lol ~ "I just think we're overthinking it, don't think it over"
  • Cry is about unrequited love with someone who is emotionally unavailable. It's my second least fave for this album. I don't know why. Just maybe cause I feel like I'm the one who is emotionally unavailable lol
  • Store is my second fave for this album! It's about leaving a relationship but you don't know how to, so, you just go without notice. ~ "I'm not that good at good byes, sometimes it's best to just fly"
  • Roses is being on the other side of the end of the relationship. Being the one who is left behind. ~ "A simple change of heart and you attack, All the roses in the garden fade to black"   
I'm so not good at explaining songs cause I always feel like the songs explain themselves but I tried my best!!!!
I love the whole album. All songs are very pop and upbeat that you won't even notice that it has sad lyrics. It has a good vibe beat into it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment