Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Don't forget about me

I don't want to be selfish but I don't want you to meet someone that will make you forget about me

So that's final.
I suck at the fading into not talking cause I always end up waiting for messages.
It makes me sad thinking how we used to talk like every day then struggling to make small talks now.
So I did what had to do and should've done days ago... I let go.

As I was reading through my Reddit account comments, I saw an answer I posted like 3 months ago.
The question was "If you had $100,000 what would you do tomorrow?" and my answer was so pathetic, "Apply for a visa and buy plane tickets to New Mexico. Put the rest to savings.". How naive is that right? How can that be my first thought knowing I have a hundred thousand dollars? I feel somewhat stupid.

I can't still promise that this will be the last post about him but I know that time will come. It will.

On the bright side, I am better than I was last weekend.
I can smile and I can laugh. I can somehow drown my mind with other stuff like work and talk to friends.
I've been aloof with Matt lately. I don't know. I just feel like it's different now. The situation has changed since Savannah is back and I understand that. I'm not complaining. It's just... Idk. I don't know how to explain it. But yeah.

Overall, I'm 40% okay. Hoping for the best!












You came along at the wrong place at the right time.. or was it me?

No comments:

Post a Comment