Sunday, August 21, 2016

さようなら

This is me swallowing my pride, standing in front of you, saying I'm sorry for that night

So this is it. The last day.
The last day I'm gonna let you get inside my head.
I know we've said good bye but why did you have to talk to me as if nothing was wrong after it?
I wish I knew this day will happen, I would've just left after saying 'hey'.
If I did, I wouldn't be teary eyed at 2:30 in the afternoon because the thought of you is haunting me.
I know this post is long over due but how can I let go someone who gave me so much to remember?

I don't know what to do.. or maybe I do but I'm just too weak to accept it.
Matt has been a great confidant with all these drama and crap but, of course, I can't depend on him forever. Especially now that Savannah is back. I don't wanna be selfish but it still makes me feel so jealous. I don't wanna be selfish but I sounded so selfish now.
Dice and Nian have been such a great cheerleaders too. Lol my INSTP friends looking out for me but I know they have their own drama to deal with too.

I don't wanna feel this way anymore.
I hate you for making me feel this.
I feel numb from all other emotions except pain and sadness.
I wish I never met you.
I wish I just let you walked away the first time we fought.
I wish I just continued walking away when I was so done with all your mixed signals.
I know they said that it happens for a reason. Everything does.
But whatever reason you happened, I don't want it.
I just want you out of my system.
I want you out of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment