Friday, August 19, 2016

08/19

02:17 PM
What was once inseparable pair is now struggling to make small talks
Struggling as fuck.
He messaged me first again earlier.
Replying to my morning Snapchat with a caption of "Guess who was supposed to just take a "nap" before studying but just woke up now". He asked what am I studying for.
He replied last though. I didn't know what to reply with his "Lol"
What am I supposed to say? "Lol too"? Lol
I sound so pathetic. Huhu

12:29 PM
I don't know why I'm constantly updating my blog since yesterday?
Lol I have Twitter but people are so judgmental lol
And this blog is like my comfort zone. No one is allowed to judge me but myself. Lol
Anyway, still no messages from Tyler after the "Lol" msg lol
This playlist is the only thing keeping me together right now... Thanks Kelvin!


03:33 PM
How can you still talk to him after everything that he did to break your heart?
Why do you even want to?
Why are you still waiting on his messages?
I feel so pathetic

09:41 PM
Sooooooo..... I don't know why but I think I'm getting better at this.
I mean, yeah, he messaged me na but it's like I'm programming myself to be okay.
It's like I'm slowly standing up and putting my guards up again. Thank you, Lord.
Lol. Maybe it all just caught me off guard that I reacted so oa.
Thank you for Kelvin's playlist. I like to believe that that's one of the reasons why I feel a bit ok now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment