Monday, July 6, 2015

Riot House 1st Birthday

Credits to Black Market Manila's Official Photographer
Last Saturday was Black Market's 1st anniversary.
Black Market is an underground industrial warehouse style club.
If you've been reading my past posts, I went here several times already.
Music is awesome, the crowd is amazing, UNLIMITED drinks - Draft beer, Rum Coke, Vodka Sprite -  for Php 600.
Believe me, when it says unlimited, it's unlimited. Well, for the night it is.
I went around 10 pm with Carl and Darwin. And yeah, I got drunk. As usual.
I can hardly remember anything at all. All of it was a blurred memory.
I remember bits of it but not the entire thing.
But I know that Carl and Darwin successfully cockblocked me for the whole night.
Well, not until they were busy taking pictures, I was left alone and these two guys, that I can't barely remember, were introducing themselves to me but of course, my friends, without hesitations and while the other one was still introducing himself, dragged me away.
No worries about that though. They said those weren't my type anyway. Lol
Overall, it was a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun night spent with two of the best guys in my life.
Got so wasted but still felt so secure and got home safe.
Cockblockers forevs but I still love these two
Because we're in love with the coco

No comments:

Post a Comment