Monday, July 6, 2015

Banana Apple

Random fact: I haven't tried Banapple's food ever. Not until last Thursday.

Banapple is this cute bakery cafe that serves pastries, as well as entrees and such.
It has a friendly, cozy ambiance. Prices are reasonable too because they have big servings.
I haven't tried the pastries though but they said it tastes good too.


So last Thursday, Nian and I decided to eat there. Just because we were hungry. Kat tagged along too.
I had the Hickory Smoked BBQ Ribs because I was craving for something barbecued.
Hickory Smoked BBQ Ribs
Corn tasted like carrots. Nian's carrots tasted like corn. So hitting two birds with one stone
Nian and Kat ordered different entrees. I didn't have the chance to take pictures of theirs because I was shy and we were hungry. It was delicious tho. Will definitely try the pastries next time.

Me, Nian and Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment