After a month away from home, I finally had the time to go home.
I missed my momma and my sister.
My sister and I always fought when we were still kids until I moved to Manila for college.
I guess the distance made us even closer and maybe because we were all grown up. Mature and all.
When I graduated college, I was thrilled to work my ass off and face the outside world.
I made it a point to apply for jobs before graduation because I don't wanna be idle for long.
But I was. I was idle for a month, waiting on Accenture to call me.
| Top & Shorts: Forever21 Bag: Aldo Shoes: Solemate Watch: Gshock |
Growing up, my parents didn't really spoil us. And growing up with friends who can get what they want whenever they like it made it so hard. But as I grew older, I finally saw the sense of why they did that. They want us to work hard for everything we want.
Back then, if we want something, we have to get good grades to get it.
If we want money to go out, we should do chores first to go out and the like.
And thinking about it now, I'm very thankful that they did that.
I can appreciate every little thing I have work for.
| At Ben's Kitchen, Harbor Point I think, Ben's Kitchen is a sister company of Xtremely Xpresso located at SBMA |
Last Saturday, my sister and I went to the mall. We ate pizza and lasagna at Ben's Kitchen. We also went to Timezone to videoke while we were waiting for the movie. We went to watch Magic Mike XXL. It was freaking awesome. Channing Tatum killed me. He was so fucking hot. I swear. Y'all should go watch it. Overall, I had a nice day. Always fun catching up with the sister x
| Shoes: Coach |
| Ben's Pizza |
| Ben Kitchen's Meaty Lasagna |
| At Harbor Point Cinemas |
No comments:
Post a Comment