I didn't wanna lose you. Leave you with a broken heart. But wherever we are, we're miles apart, I know that we tried.
11 months and 10 days
It took fate 11 months and 10 days to put us in the same place at the right time.
I didn't see you clearly. I just saw that hat you always wear. With your earphones on. Not talking to anybody.
I was right across the street where you and your friends were having some drinks.
You were seated facing the soon to open restaurant that I was in.
I know you saw me before I saw you.
First time I saw you after the break-up. How does it feel?
I don't know either. I can't feel anything. I'm numb or something.
I ignored unknown voices I heard from where you were. I guess that was your friends trying to get my attention.
I just can't look at you. I can't have you looking at me while I'm looking at you.
I know that I wouldn't be able to take it. I can't take looking at your eyes and see what I have done.
But why the fuck am I waiting for you to text me?
I know. I suck.
I ended it. I have no right to feel this way.
I have no right to say that my heart is still broken.
I have no right to even say all these things because I was the one who ended this right?
But this is the last goodbye
11 months and 10 days
It took fate 11 months and 10 days to put us in the same place at the right time.
I didn't see you clearly. I just saw that hat you always wear. With your earphones on. Not talking to anybody.
I was right across the street where you and your friends were having some drinks.
You were seated facing the soon to open restaurant that I was in.
I know you saw me before I saw you.
First time I saw you after the break-up. How does it feel?
I don't know either. I can't feel anything. I'm numb or something.
I ignored unknown voices I heard from where you were. I guess that was your friends trying to get my attention.
I just can't look at you. I can't have you looking at me while I'm looking at you.
I know that I wouldn't be able to take it. I can't take looking at your eyes and see what I have done.
But why the fuck am I waiting for you to text me?
I know. I suck.
I ended it. I have no right to feel this way.
I have no right to say that my heart is still broken.
I have no right to even say all these things because I was the one who ended this right?
But this is the last goodbye
No comments:
Post a Comment