Sunday, July 19, 2015

Lucky's

Last Thursday, my ex-team mates from Best Buy - AppDev decided to have a mini get together before they all move to Cubao later this week and I'm gonna move to Eastwood by the following week. We will all be leaving Mckinley.. lol. Sepanx. I'm gonna miss them so bad. They were the first people in my corporate life, they inspired me to pursue this career. I wouldn't forget them. Ever.

We were supposed to go eat at Banapple but we didn't get reservations and there are a lot of people. We went to Lucky's instead. The place was cozy. Meals' price range is around P120 to P250 which is a very good deal because the food was awesome.

With Kate. This girl is such an inspiration. 
This was what the boys ordered
Resty and Paul
This was Kate's
This was mine
Over all, we were satisfied. It was budget friendly and it tasted so good.
We will surely come back next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment