Sunday, July 19, 2015

Annual curse broken

Thursday night, my high school friends and I decided to go out and have a belated birthday celebration for Kate. I went straight to MOA from work. Thank God for the Mckinley - MOA shuttle. Hassle free commute. Lol

As usual, I was the last one to get there. We walked along the seaside and decided to eat the Charaptor. It was a BBQ all you can restaurant. I think it was around P700 per person. It was a fun experience. I always love cooking at eat all you can buffet like this and Vikings and Yakimix. It makes me feel like I could really cook.

Two of  my ride or die girls
Two of my ride or die boys lol
Will always love these guys. They treat me like a princess lol
Jelo shots lol
MOA's Eye
First time to ride a Ferris Wheel lol
It was a fun night. A night full of laughs and story telling.
I just know that these guys will be with me forever. They accept me for who I am and I am not.
Hindi na kami once a year kung magkita. Finally. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment