
10th day of my birthday month and I received this gorgeous bouquet from Alex.
Alex met me through Giana. He saw me on Giana's pictures and he asked who I am then he added me on Facebook. At first, the conversation was so boring. Maybe because it was a bad timing. He was about to move to his new apartment and I was.. occupied. Lol. But anyway, after a while, we talked even more and got to know each other more. He has a very nice heart. He is funny. It doesn't get dull when we talk on the phone. He has his way of making someone special.
I am not a fan of flowers. Especially roses because I think they are overrated.
But I must admit that this gesture made me smile and I felt somewhat special.
I know, I know, they are just flowers. Like I said, I'm not a fan of flowers.
This is my first official bouquet of flowers. Lol.
I know, I'm lame. To defend my ex-boyfriend or past flames, I always say that I don't like receiving flowers. Well, I like sunflowers. But no one has ever given me one. But anyway back to topic.
Receiving my first bouquet, I found myself googling on how to make them last longer.
I just feel a bit sad that it's too pretty to die yet. Hahahaha I am not making any sense and I don't know how to end this.
Long story short, I love the flowers. I appreciate Alex's gesture.
And after all, it's for my birthday anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment