![]() |
| Twenty-three |
It was nice. Typical me, who doesn't take compliments and greetings well, managed to get through the day with multiple personal birthday greetings.
![]() |
| After birthday lunch with Project Pie friends |
I had a mini birthday lunch with my Project Pie friends and they managed to surprise me with a cake.
I so appreciated the effort but I think I lack emotions on expressing myself. I just suck at surprises. Lol. But I really appreciated it. I love it actually.
Of course, my friends won't forget to post embarrassing stuff about me on Facebook which made me laugh nonstop. Especially when two of my guy friends posted VIDEOS. One is a drunk video of me, which is so funny! And the other one is a candid video of me. It was all too sweet ❤
Soooo... 23. How does it feel?
It feels just like 22 now lol jk
23 feels like another exciting year for me. I can't wait to for what's to happen.
I'm just glad that as I grow older, I really am starting to figure things out.
Like with friends, I am slowly (but surely) filtering out or cutting off people who just don't value me or appreciate the friendship. I am very sentimental. I could cross oceans for someone important to me... they know that. I will always have their back as long as they are true to me. I am just glad that I can go on with my life without worrying about people who don't even worry about me. It's refreshing, no drama, just love.
Or like with career, I am very happy with my career path but I'm still open to exploring other paths. I just have to think more through it and take risks. But we'll see, we'll see. Eventually.
As for the love area, I am not rushing. I am still single. No rush. If it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen.
I am ready for what year 23 has to offer.
Thank you, Lord, for another blessed year.



No comments:
Post a Comment