I tried to say good bye and I choked, I tried to run away and I stumbled
_____________________________________________
Quick disclaimer:
This blog has been up for almost 6 years now. It has been my go to place whenever I want to load off any frustration or heartache, sometimes happiness.
I feel like everything I say here has been like a broken record playing nonstop.
I met someone, we got along, fate fucked up, hearts broken. Like a cycle.
Same old shit but a different day eh? But regardless, like I always say, this blog has been my outlet for everything. It helps me get through it. Just wanna put this out here for no reason lol
_____________________________________________
I was different from the girls he usually talk to.
I remember myself saying "He's nice but naaaaahhh" but here I am trying to get through the day with a fake smile and a wounded heart just because fate is just so damn cruel.
We started as friends.
What we had was an honest friendship. We say things with caution but without hesitations.
I love it that way. It wasn't perfect but it was better.
He has also been open to saying that he likes me and I would just tease him about it.
He has been a great listener during my Cory phase. We talk like every day. He always makes sure that I am okay.
Maybe that's one of the reasons why I started to like him.
Falling for him wasn't like a fairytale. It wasn't meeting him for the first time and knowing that he is the one for me.
Falling for him was like trying to play a song. It was like learning a new note every day and slowly learning how to play the whole song.
I didn't just wake up one day and realized that I like him.
It was gradual.
It's when he casually asks me to Skype because he misses my face.
It's when he tries his best to give me what I want.
It's how he deals with me during my PMS.
It was when he tried to hide how jealous he was but ended up being pissed and blurting how jealous he was.
It was when he tried to make me jealous and got pissed saying "Why aren't you fucking jealous?!".
It's how he stares at me while I'm talking or just staring at me when I'm busy with something on Skype.
It's how frustrated he is because he wants to be with me so bad.
It's how he always tries to make me smile whenever I'm trying to be mad at him.
Each day that passes by just makes me like him even more because of his soul and personality.
I won't elaborate how fate fucked everything up but I'm glad we still talk.
I suck at fading into not talking phase. I'm too sentimental, I'm too attached.
I hope one day, we can both meet again. Right time, right place.
_____________________________________________
Quick disclaimer:
This blog has been up for almost 6 years now. It has been my go to place whenever I want to load off any frustration or heartache, sometimes happiness.
I feel like everything I say here has been like a broken record playing nonstop.
I met someone, we got along, fate fucked up, hearts broken. Like a cycle.
Same old shit but a different day eh? But regardless, like I always say, this blog has been my outlet for everything. It helps me get through it. Just wanna put this out here for no reason lol
_____________________________________________
I was different from the girls he usually talk to.
I remember myself saying "He's nice but naaaaahhh" but here I am trying to get through the day with a fake smile and a wounded heart just because fate is just so damn cruel.
We started as friends.
What we had was an honest friendship. We say things with caution but without hesitations.
I love it that way. It wasn't perfect but it was better.
He has also been open to saying that he likes me and I would just tease him about it.
He has been a great listener during my Cory phase. We talk like every day. He always makes sure that I am okay.
Maybe that's one of the reasons why I started to like him.
Falling for him wasn't like a fairytale. It wasn't meeting him for the first time and knowing that he is the one for me.
Falling for him was like trying to play a song. It was like learning a new note every day and slowly learning how to play the whole song.
I didn't just wake up one day and realized that I like him.
It was gradual.
It's when he casually asks me to Skype because he misses my face.
It's when he tries his best to give me what I want.
It's how he deals with me during my PMS.
It was when he tried to hide how jealous he was but ended up being pissed and blurting how jealous he was.
It was when he tried to make me jealous and got pissed saying "Why aren't you fucking jealous?!".
It's how he stares at me while I'm talking or just staring at me when I'm busy with something on Skype.
It's how frustrated he is because he wants to be with me so bad.
It's how he always tries to make me smile whenever I'm trying to be mad at him.
Each day that passes by just makes me like him even more because of his soul and personality.
I won't elaborate how fate fucked everything up but I'm glad we still talk.
I suck at fading into not talking phase. I'm too sentimental, I'm too attached.
I hope one day, we can both meet again. Right time, right place.
No comments:
Post a Comment