Rainy Tuesday night and I'm sitting on my bed with music playing in the background trying to recall everything that happened to my 22 year old self.
![]() |
| Still 22 |
What happened this year?
- I just figured I didn't blog anything for my birthday month last year except a random pouring my feelings out post
- I blogged stuff about Alexon that his girlfriend read and told him bout it that's why he talked to me for "closure" which ended well, I guess. Right now, I can surely say that it was all for the best and that Alexon will always remain to be one of the best guy friends in my life even though we don't talk anymore. I mean, we have seen each other, hung out, and it turned out okay. So I guess, time heals.
- Last year, we went to Boracay. Which was so fun. It was a fun adventure. I had the chance to try Parasailing!!
- I had an intense crush on Stephen Curry... still have...
- I blogged about food so much.
- I made time to see my friends more. I love this part because now that we're all living an adult life, it's pretty hard to get together because of our work schedules... but I'm glad that I happened to balance work and life this year & will surely continue doing so.
- I made it a point to take my sister out and spoil her a bit. Growing up.. my momma didn't spoil us. If we want something, we gotta work for it. Get good grades, do chores, be good.. it made me and my sister value everything we have and to study hard in school. We never failed a subject. EVER. But now that I am working and somewhat paying for bills, I just think it's right to wanna spoil both of them.
- Oh and also this year, I had my first single life anniversary. A year since I broke up with Edz. It was nice... refreshing.. I learned a lot from the break-up. Countless things that I continue to apply on my life.
- Edz and I saw each other for the first time since the break-up.
- I met David. Lol. This one's a funny and a very long story. Let's just say that David somehow became a way for me to open my eyes to fake people and to not trust that easily which I'm so grateful for.
- I bought myself a Fujifilm Instax Wide 300 camera!
- I met Matt.
- Giana and I made up.
- MJ kinda, wanna, coulda, woulda... lol I don't even know how to describe it cause it was such a blur.
- I met Cory who turned out to be a fuckboy but doesn't act like it when he was around me which was so weird.
- Then there's Tyler. Another fuckboy but we're just friends...
.....
There has been so much stuff that happened on my 22-year-old self.
But right now, a year before I turn 23, I can say that I'm so glad that about everything that happened.
I learned a lot from this year.
From self-worth to knowing who my real friends are to healing wounds to slowly reaching for my dreams.
I couldn't ask for more.
I'm so ready for what Year 23 may bring.

No comments:
Post a Comment