Tuesday, May 17, 2016

14:41 thought

"What do you think about long distance relationships?"

I swear my heart skipped a beat when you asked me this question.
Maybe because half of me was hoping that we are on the same page now. Yeah, yeah, I know you've said that you like me and I like you but not the same intensity and not for the same reason. You know what I'm saying?
But, of course, half of me knows you're not talking about me....

Sometimes I just wanna just pretend I don't have a heart.
If you don't have a heart, there is nothing to hurt or break anymore, right?
I know this is a hopeless case. You can never see me like the way I see you.
That even though I know you too well, waaaay too well... there's still that hope and faith in my heart that wants to be with you.
I would've crossed oceans to be with you... if only you feel it too... if only this is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment