Monday, May 27, 2019

26šŸ° ✨

Instagram grid @ersse_

Damn. I’m old.
26 freaking years old and I celebrated my birthday at Hong Kong Disneyland. lol
I always wanted to go to Disneyland and I had a great time.
Thanks to my sister for taking candid pics of me althroughout this entire trip lol
Well, twenty fucking six.
Currently, I think I am at peace. I feel like I'm at peace.
I've managed to build myself back again to the state of where I always wanted to be.
Emotionally independent, loving myself better, not giving a fuck at all bout what other people has to say and just keeping it šŸ’Æ.
I'm glad I was able to stand up again and never in a million years will I ever let anyone let me lose myself again.
Like I said, 2019 will be a strictly no dating year and I think God has been testing me cause I swear, every month, he sends someone new or from the past to disturb my peace. Lol.
But, seriously speaking, yeah, I've talked to a few but you know that feeling when you just rebuilt yourself again so you're so guarded that you don't even give a fuck... yeah, that's me right now.
Angelo, Mama, Erene and Me waiting for our train
Mama, Angelo, Erene and Me @ HK Disneyland
So happy I got to travel out of the country again 6 months after I went to Taiwan.
It was just a quick getaway though. I went to Disneyland to celebrate my birthday weekend with my family and then Ngong Ping Village to visit the Tian Tan Buddha.
Hong Kong was beautiful. Just like Taiwan, I love how efficient their public transportation is.
I'm so glad I survived an out of the country travel with my mom.
I love my mom but she cranky af when it comes to walking and commuting. lol
I swear she would ask me questions as if I live or ever been in Hong Kong. It was my first time in Hong Kong too btw.
Erene and I @ 'It's A Small World' castle
It feels so good to finally stand up again after a storm.
It's the best gift I could ever give to myself.
That feeling where you know your worth. That self love. I can't even describe how glad my heart is.
No bullshit. Not even bragging.
I wish everyone feels the same way I'm feeling right now.
It feels good not even caring what other people will say or think cause you know you're fine.
It is never selfish to love yourself first. It is never selfish to do what's right for you.
Climbed 1000 steps to get to this beauty. @ Tian Tan Buddha, Ngong Pin Village
I am thankful to everything that happened to me this year. My 'quarter life crisis' year lol
I became the person I thought I would never come back to.
I questioned my worth just because a certain person took me for granted.
I felt lost and unmotivated.
I felt like my career is going nowhere.
I loved and cared for everyone else but myself.

I'm so glad that I'm turning the page now and welcoming a new chapter with a happy heart.
Here's to another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment