![]() |
| Chao Hostel Bangkok |
I suck at time management plus work has been hectic.. just cause I was away for a week for my Vietnam-Cambodia-Bangkok-Singapore trip which I will make a separate blog post.
What’s up with me...
- Work is life.
- Still consistent with the strictly no dating 2019 resolution but won't deny I've been talking to some guys. Nothing bad with that, still not breaking the resolution.
- Andy... well, nothing really to write bout this cause it has been over and done with. I've accepted that but there are some days... sad days when we talk... I guess no matter what happens, we can't erase the fact that we've been in each other's lives. They say it is never too late but, for now, it's too late for everything. We didn't just break. We shattered. I wish we didn’t... but we did. Okay. Enough. I still miss him tho.
- I still have travel plans for this year so that's something to look forward to.
- I somewhat finished my 3rd book for this year which is 'The Alchemist'. I love it. It's a book I would read over and over again. I feel like when I read it, it gives me a different message every time.
So far, still good.
We're halfway over this year and, honestly, I'm still not ready to kiss this year goodbye yet.
I've been traveling and just living instead of feeling like I’m just surviving.
It sucks I haven’t blog so often but that just means I’ve been living life the right way right?
I have to catch up on that travel blog post though. It's a must!
Always thankful ♡

No comments:
Post a Comment