Wednesday, May 22, 2019

3 & 4 of 12; Year 2019

Guess who broke her 'atleast one blog post and book per month' resolution? LOL
I'm getting so bad at writing before the month ends just cause I've been so busy with work and when I'm not busy with work, I'm stuck in bed trynna get back all the sleep I lost because of work.

So I decided to just make this my March and April post.
Of course I’m gonna make a separate post for my birthday month as always.

Books update first.
My previous book, The Unbearable Lightness of Being, wasn't really for me. I had a hard time finishing it because it didn't really interest me anymore or maybe reading it depended on my mood that day. Like some days, I liked it and I’m intrigued by it but, most days, I get bored and I feel like the story is all too deep that I can't relate anymore. The book was well written. I would love to see the movie adaptation for this.
Feb Book
I obviously haven't finish my next book which is 'The Alchemist'.
I looooooove this book even if I haven’t finish it. Would definitely talk about it on my next post when I finish it. I just have to manage my time more. I feel like I don't really accomplish much outside of work now. I feel like I'm just working all the time.

Enough about books.
Other update about me...
I had my ears pierced. One on my left earlobe and one on my right upper cartilage that has already closed because I removed because the earring was making the piercing too big.
I have developed a liking for Maki. lol
I had a chance to catch up with Judee and Kat. Also with Tanya and Kate. I love how bonding with them still feels normal even if we don't talk to each other everyday.
I had a lot of compliments from the team and onshore teammates this sprint. I don't know why I feel so motivated with work.
What else? Life has been steady but busy.
I had a crush on my onshore but, as of this writing, I don’t anymore. lol
I have friends at work now yay

March and April flew by so fast I swear.
I have a lot of books pending, I should definitely find time reading.
Always thankful to the best guy up there for everyday ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment