Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Short update 09//21/16

I know, I know. I said that this (Link no longer available) was the last post about Tyler but I really just don't have much update bout mah life but I wanna blog everything I'm thinking bout.

So, I've removed myself from Tyler's friends list a couple of times now but he just keeps on trying to be in contact which is confusing, even adding me on Facebook. (We never talk on Facebook, except when his phone broke).

"Sorry. Should one thing end months of friendship? I'm not that petty"
He said that to me and it got me thinking.
I mean, he is right. We knew each other longer and what happened was so pathetic.
But it can't change the fact that it hurt me and trust has been broken.
I just don't know now. I don't even know what to think.


Honestly, it doesn't affect me as much anymore. I get sad every once in a while remembering how we were but...
This peace and joy in my heart is just enough for me.
Who knew removing toxic people in your life can actually make a big difference in your life? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment