You know you had a good night when you can't even remember half of it.
It has been a week but I still can't remember anything from last Saturday.
Last Saturday, I didn't go home to Olongapo because I had a mini reunion with my girls and then a night out my boys.
| (From L-R; Kelly, Jazmine, Me, Lala) |
We talked about what's going on with our lives. It was nice being with them again. No dull moments, just pure fun.
Then after that, I went home to change and rest a little.
Around 10 PM, I went to Greenbelt to meet up with Charles and Darwin.
Carl fetched us then we drove to Sinangag Express because they were hungry.
After dinner, we went to Black Market. It's always jam-packed on a Saturday Night.
It was so fun! The crowd was sick and the DJ didn't disappoint.
The pictures below were taken when I was still sober.
| Ah these two boys. Been there for me since 1st year college :) |
After that, I don't know what happened anymore.
The picture below was the most decent drunk picture I had that night.
I won't be posting the other pictures because... well, let's just say I went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past my limit. I woke up with gashes on my knees and elbows, small cuts, and bruises on my arms. SO, YES. YOU GET THE PICTURE. I WAS DRUNK AS FUCK.
I seriously don't remember how I got home. I don't even remember that we went to The Fort and that they bought me coffee. I was so embarrassing.. but sooooo blessed that I have these three boys who took care of me but, also didn't forget to take pictures while I was drunk and lying on the floor.
I owe you guys my life! Thanks for taking care of me and reminding me everything I did that night... I love you three!! HAHAHAHA
To sum it all up I got drunk as fuck. I got gashes, cuts & bruises. I kissed someone that I can't even remember but I know he was cute. I threw up everywhere. I literally can't remember 3/4 of what happened that night but still.. that was one of the best nights of my life. One for the books, INDEED!
No comments:
Post a Comment