It has been a while. I didn't even remember to blog during my birthday month.
Not blogging much means I've been doing good.
We all know I only blog when I'm sad or when I wanna share my travel escapades.
Still trapped in this pandemic shit, so obviously, not traveling.
I have my monthly subscription of breaking down c/o PMS but other than that, I’m all good.
Peace of mind is highly addictive.
I love how I'm sticking to this year's resolution.
To always choosing to be happy and loving myself more. So far, so good.
Ty and I are almost on our 8th month.
I would say we are doing better.
This relationship has taught me more about myself and how my past relationships have affected me so much. It helps how Tyler has been so understanding and patient with me. He would always remind me that I should speak what’s on my mind instead of overthinking it and you know what? I still have a hard time doing that but when I do speak my mind, I realize how stupid it was to keep thinking about it and assuming the worst from it. Old habits die hard but I'm trying. Taking it one day at a time.
Time flew by so fast. I just wish this covid shit would die down already. It has taken a lot from people. Time, opportunities, dreams and even loved ones.
I haven’t gotten my vaccine yet but, hopefully, I’ll be able to be fully vaccinated before this year ends.
3rd world country probs lol
I know it's 2 months overdue but I want to post a few bday pics here just because I didn't get to travel or do anything new or anything at all but it was one of the best birthdays ever.
I felt so loved and special because my friends sent me cakes and took the time to greet me.
I’m very sentimental so even the littlest effort makes my heart flutter.
I felt so loved and special because my friends sent me cakes and took the time to greet me.
I’m very sentimental so even the littlest effort makes my heart flutter.
I got cakes from Charles, Erin, Ilaine&Onat, Dice, Jyl and Nian.
Katrina also sent pizza and chicken and Kate sent me some heavenly brownies.
Johnaley and Joey got me earrings.
Always thankful.
![]() |
| This was from Dice, Jyl & Nian |
![]() |
| Cake from Charles |
![]() |
| Cake from Ilaine and Onat |
![]() |
| Cake from Erin |
I don't wanna jinx it but, despite the pandemic, this year has been such a good year so far.
Manifesting the shit out of things that it's starting to frustrate me lol
Work has been good too. Can't believe it has almost been a year since I left acn. Never regretted it tho lol
I love the work life balance and the work environment that I have now.
I've been fangirling so hard for BTS. I can't even... I won't even start talking bout it cause I might not stop lol
Besides the good music and them being incredibly good looking and talented and funny, their content just gives that healing vibe. What they advocate for is just inspiring. Each member has that personality where you can relate with and learn from.
Okay, imma stop talking bout it but, in a way, this takes up a part of my daily life and I don't regret every second of it. No room to overthink or be sad for nothing.
But! Anyway, that’s about it with my life update tbh.
Haven’t been anywhere, haven’t been doing anything much.
Life has been put on hold. Can't do anything else about it.
I should really try to write more. I miss writing stuff I'm passionate about or just random shit I can come up with lol
And with that, I'll end this post,
Always choose to be happy y’all.




No comments:
Post a Comment