We just got this new coffee machine and drank three cups of coffee today. lol
It's almost 3am and, as usual, I'm not sleeping so I figured I should make an effort to update my blog.
Just kidding. I’m just really good at productive procrastination. I should've been trying to finish my book or binge watching this show I said I would finish this weekend but here I am.
What’s up with me?
Last Wednesday marked my first year with 3M. I know. A year has passed since I started this new job and we're still in this pandemic shit. It feels like things aren’t even getting better. New variants, anti-vaxxers.. what's wrong with the world, momma?
Since there's still this pandemic shit, haven’t been really going anywhere. We go drive around sometimes to get coffee or quick froyo run to keep us sane but other than that, pretty much stuck at home.
Balls deep into fangirling over BTS. Keeps me sane, for real. It might sound cliche but their music comforts me, the members have a way of making you feel like you're not alone. Plus, I guess, we all just really need something to look forward to and they've been releasing new content.
Looking at the past year, it has really been difficult to keep ourselves sane. It has been hard getting that peace of mind and being happy. This pandemic really has taken its toll on everyone, I hope it ends soon.
Things with Ty are doing good. Steady. It sucks cause our plans have been pushed back due to the current situation but, yup, still hanging in there. Tbh I'm difficult but he knows how to cope with my mood swings and passive aggressiveness that I’m trying to overcome. He has been very patient with me. It really helps that he knows me so well and we've known each other since forever.
Honestly, I've been up and overthinking about everything before I started this blog post. I still have those kind of episodes where I just feel so sad about everything and I think about every little thing. It sucks. It sucks a lot. I hate feeling this way. I just tend to close off and push people away when I do. I don't really wanna talk to anyone when I'm in this kind of bubble. I don’t even know what triggers it, it just suddenly pours on me like cold water and I just feel irritated, sad or even paranoid about anything. I know I always get past this but it just sucks going through it.
Okay, but anyway–
I should probably try to read my book now.
I’m not even proofreading this blog post and just going to publish it cause I’m too lazy for that
No comments:
Post a Comment