It's not like I woke up today and felt that way.
I just feel different... bout him.
Don’t get me wrong... he hasn’t changed. He's been great.
Everyday he just proves how amazing he is, how his mom likes me, how he wants me in his life.
But, damn, why am I like this?
Why do I feel like the more he holds on to me, the more I try to let go?
I like him.
It brought so much joy in my heart knowing someone like him can like someone like me back.
It was surreal. It still feels like that.
He is dreamy. He got the looks, the personality, the heart... dude, with everything I went through, what more can I ask for?
This is just a fucking curse.
What is wrong with me?
I love myself. Self love has been one of the things I’ve focused on all these years.
I know what I deserve but why do I feel like this?
Is this just trust issues? Is this just defense mechanism?
How can I feel like this with someone who treats me better?
My walls are up. I can't help it.
I know one of these days, I'll push him away and I have no one to blame but myself.
A year from now, I'll prolly be reading this and regretting everything.
I guess it didn't matter if fate was on my side or not.
![]() |
| Dice sent this to me circa 2014 lol |
Damn, this better be fucking PMS

No comments:
Post a Comment