It was always me who would say, “where have you been all my life” in a joking manner to the wrong men who felt right at the moment.
Never thought it would feel this much when someone says it to you.
We were just having our usual conversation and out of the blue, he smiled, his hazel eyes looking at me, and said, “where have you been all my life, boo boo?”
I can't even explain how it felt. I just know that it's a feeling I’ll never forget.
It's different. It's new. It's overwhelming. It's everything I didn't imagine it would be.
I’m scared but I’m always gonna be thankful.
All in a good way.
How can a heart like yours ever want a heart like mine?
It's different. It's new. It's overwhelming. It's everything I didn't imagine it would be.
I’m scared but I’m always gonna be thankful.
All in a good way.
How can a heart like yours ever want a heart like mine?
No comments:
Post a Comment