It was like a movie scene
I used to say how much fate fucking hated me.
How fate always makes me walk into situations then, later on, fucks it up for me.
And, now, this happens.
Maybe this is a way of fate making me believe in it again.
Maybe this is a way of fate restoring my faith in love.
Maybe this is a way of fate telling me that it hasn't given up on me.
Cause what are the odds that the person you like likes you back right?
Maybe for others, it's not odd. It is for me.
For someone who has been into a lot of situations, this feeling is one in a million.
The joy in my heart remains.
I am thankful and anxious at the same time.
I’ve said from the start that I’ll always be thankful for him.
I've been thankful for everyone who crossed my path, be it a lesson or a phase, but this one hit me hard and out of the blue.
It makes me anxious cause, me being me, I know this will end eventually.
It will end... but I will always be thankful.
One day, I'll be writing that sad, butt hurt post but I know, inside my heart, he has claimed that special place in it.
He is a such an amazing guy. I wish I can keep him forever.
What did my shattered heart do to deserve someone like that?
No comments:
Post a Comment