Wow. How time flew so fast. It feels like I was only 23 yesterday..... LOL ok I'm not funny
I forgot that it's my birthday today. lol
I didn't really do anything. At all.
I slept then went to work.
I'm planning on buying a green tea frappe at Starbucks later and claim my free cake.
That's it. Lol I know I'm boring and I feel sick. I have colds.
A lot of people greeted me today. I appreciate every one of them.
So, 24th year.
A 'thank you' is not enough to thank the big guy up there for everything that I have accomplished, for all the blessings He gave me, for all the struggles/challenges that made what I am today... Stronger, definitely wiser and more determined.
I know I said I wouldn't delete posts from the past cause those were real stuff and those struggles or sadness made me the person I am today but all I see is clutter... lol and besides, moving forward now right. Keeping all the relevant stuff though. Just removing some shit gradually.
Well, for the past years, my birthday day wishes were pretty generic. Like good health, more blessings and the like... Few times I've wished for someone to come along. That someone who will stay with a very stubborn, moody and paranoid person like me and I'd like to think that after years of praying, wishing and hoping, I finally got my wish. I met Andy. We've been together for three months now. Feels like forever, I swear. I've been the crappiest, the craziest, the moodiest that I have ever been and he's still there... taking all the crap I'm throwing at him.
This year, I still wish for the same. Good health & more blessings for my whole family and friends. Especially now that my grandmas and granddads are getting older and my great grandma is turning 91 this year.
For my personal wish, I wish for this to work. I want this to work so bad. So bad that I haven't blogged much about it cause I don't wanna jinx it. In fact, I haven't even blogged about anything at all and that happens when I'm happy. And I am happy. :)
They said that you should love yourself first. Invest in yourself first.
I can truly say that that is the key.. the key to have that joy in your heart and soul.
I spent the past couple years loving myself, taking care of myself, being independent, trying new stuff by myself, stepping out of my comfort zone...
This year, I can say that I have achieved that. Not perfect but I'm there.
Cheers for another year!
No comments:
Post a Comment