I found myself saying "Not another Matt, not another Tyler" like a chant.
I don't know how or why but it just seems like, lately, it's either I care or I feel nothing at all.
There's no in between.
I like to think that I am a clingy person.
Clingy.. but not in the sense of overwhelming you with my presence.
Clingy in a way of letting you know that I care and pay attention to every detail that you tell me.
I can't explain it.. but I know I am. Lol
I don't like getting ignored. It makes me think that you are talking to other people. I know, trust issues.
I notice everything. I don't like sudden change.
Like making time to talk to me then, the next day, not even bothering to say good morning.
I hate that kind of change. It makes me feel like you're tired of me.
It makes me feel like if I no longer reach out, it wouldn't matter.
And whenever I feel that, I tend to build all the walls around me.
I tend to remove myself from the norm.
I ignore everything. It takes everything in me to ignore stuff I care about but I'm stubborn, so, I always find my way to put a show that I can ignore you the way you did to me.
I don't know if I'm making any sense. I just want to vent this.
Tyler told me he didn't think I was clingy or needy or whatever. He said we just ran out of things to talk about that's why we didn't talk as much then as the way we did when we started talking.
I don't know if the way I said it made sense.
I don't know. I think this didn't make sense. I just wanted to blog bout what I'm thinking to get it off my head
I don't know how or why but it just seems like, lately, it's either I care or I feel nothing at all.
There's no in between.
I like to think that I am a clingy person.
Clingy.. but not in the sense of overwhelming you with my presence.
Clingy in a way of letting you know that I care and pay attention to every detail that you tell me.
I can't explain it.. but I know I am. Lol
I don't like getting ignored. It makes me think that you are talking to other people. I know, trust issues.
I notice everything. I don't like sudden change.
Like making time to talk to me then, the next day, not even bothering to say good morning.
I hate that kind of change. It makes me feel like you're tired of me.
It makes me feel like if I no longer reach out, it wouldn't matter.
And whenever I feel that, I tend to build all the walls around me.
I tend to remove myself from the norm.
I ignore everything. It takes everything in me to ignore stuff I care about but I'm stubborn, so, I always find my way to put a show that I can ignore you the way you did to me.
I don't know if I'm making any sense. I just want to vent this.
Tyler told me he didn't think I was clingy or needy or whatever. He said we just ran out of things to talk about that's why we didn't talk as much then as the way we did when we started talking.
I don't know if the way I said it made sense.
I don't know. I think this didn't make sense. I just wanted to blog bout what I'm thinking to get it off my head
No comments:
Post a Comment