Last December 30, Olongapo City Fiesta.
Usually, I spend lunch at my Grandma's and watch the parade with friends.
But this year, I spent it a lot different but it was all fun.
I hung out with my best friend, her boyfriend and her boyfriend's best friend.
We have previously hung out once before Dec 30. Had drinks and played pool.
We were supposed to go to Ocean Adventure but ended up staying in the hotel for the rest of the day.
Tyler and Anri fell asleep easily lol
Cory and I can't find sleep though, so, we ended up watching Discovery Channel. We talked a lot too. Which is good. Next thing I know was we were all cuddly... which was nice too. :>
I learned a lot about him as much as he learned things about me. He definitely knows my weakness now... Tickles. Lol I'm a sucker for tickling because I have tons of ticklish spots. But I made him promise to no tickling so I didn't die. Lol. It was comforting and nice cuddling with him. He was very gentleman and sweet. Okay. Enough. Haha
We left the hotel at 8 PM, went to Willi's.
I'll admit I got drunk. We all did. It was good. Even though being drunk made me think things too much.
There was a time that they said that each of us should pick a song and sing.
And me being me, I was so shy. I have never sung with strangers around because I don't think I'm good enough but I don't wanna be a fun sucker, so I did.
That's when it started. I mean, Cory is nice. Funny. No dull moment. Was so patient teaching me how to play pool. He is attractive.. his eyes are too die for.
But, I know, I know, he's a fuckboy. Literally a fuckboy. A non-relationship, don't wanna commit to anyone kind of guy. In fact, he's the only one who doesn't have a girlfriend in their circle of friends.
I knew from the very start that he is a fuckboy, that was why I was so guarded. I don't wanna catch feelings for someone I don't even have a chance being with...
But I did.
Song ended and he smiled at me.
I don't know if it was all over my face that I felt so shy because he suddenly talked to me and assured me that I sounded so great. His words, not mine. He kept saying things to make me believe that I can sing. If his eyes can make something melt, I probably did. He just sounded so sincere. I can't help but believe it. I know, I know, never trust a fuckboy but after that night, I can't stop singing. He somehow made me believe in myself. Boosted my self-confidence.
It sucks that I can't stop thinking about him.
It sucks that I know things that should send me running.
It sucks that we can never be.
It sucks that he's gonna go back to his own life a few days from now and I'm gonna go back to mine.
It sucks but I don't feel like I'm losing because I gained from it even if we're nothing.
This feeling that I'm feeling will pass, I know it. And I hope so.
But the confidence and faith in myself that he helped me gain, I will have that forever. :)
Usually, I spend lunch at my Grandma's and watch the parade with friends.
But this year, I spent it a lot different but it was all fun.
I hung out with my best friend, her boyfriend and her boyfriend's best friend.
We have previously hung out once before Dec 30. Had drinks and played pool.
We were supposed to go to Ocean Adventure but ended up staying in the hotel for the rest of the day.
Tyler and Anri fell asleep easily lol
Cory and I can't find sleep though, so, we ended up watching Discovery Channel. We talked a lot too. Which is good. Next thing I know was we were all cuddly... which was nice too. :>
I learned a lot about him as much as he learned things about me. He definitely knows my weakness now... Tickles. Lol I'm a sucker for tickling because I have tons of ticklish spots. But I made him promise to no tickling so I didn't die. Lol. It was comforting and nice cuddling with him. He was very gentleman and sweet. Okay. Enough. Haha
We left the hotel at 8 PM, went to Willi's.
I'll admit I got drunk. We all did. It was good. Even though being drunk made me think things too much.
There was a time that they said that each of us should pick a song and sing.
And me being me, I was so shy. I have never sung with strangers around because I don't think I'm good enough but I don't wanna be a fun sucker, so I did.
That's when it started. I mean, Cory is nice. Funny. No dull moment. Was so patient teaching me how to play pool. He is attractive.. his eyes are too die for.
But, I know, I know, he's a fuckboy. Literally a fuckboy. A non-relationship, don't wanna commit to anyone kind of guy. In fact, he's the only one who doesn't have a girlfriend in their circle of friends.
I knew from the very start that he is a fuckboy, that was why I was so guarded. I don't wanna catch feelings for someone I don't even have a chance being with...
But I did.
Song ended and he smiled at me.
I don't know if it was all over my face that I felt so shy because he suddenly talked to me and assured me that I sounded so great. His words, not mine. He kept saying things to make me believe that I can sing. If his eyes can make something melt, I probably did. He just sounded so sincere. I can't help but believe it. I know, I know, never trust a fuckboy but after that night, I can't stop singing. He somehow made me believe in myself. Boosted my self-confidence.
It sucks that I can't stop thinking about him.
It sucks that I know things that should send me running.
It sucks that we can never be.
It sucks that he's gonna go back to his own life a few days from now and I'm gonna go back to mine.
It sucks but I don't feel like I'm losing because I gained from it even if we're nothing.
This feeling that I'm feeling will pass, I know it. And I hope so.
But the confidence and faith in myself that he helped me gain, I will have that forever. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment